The art piece entitled “kun Faya Kun” is an Arabic phrase that appears in Qur’an Majeed. It means “Be, and it is. its reference in the Quran cited as a Symbol / Sign of God’s Mystical Creative Power.
The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, ‘Be’, and it is.” (Qur’an 2:117)
It is Composed as classical Arabic calligraphy with charming color combinations and having some Arabic typography in it as a design element for beautification.
Free UK shipping for orders over £39
Free Europe, Africa & Asia shipping for orders over £79
Free US & Australia shipping for orders over £99
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused
- Beauty lines and pierced jewelry cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons
- Shoes must be tried on indoors, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes
- Items must have all tags attached and the original packaging included
- Beauty and cosmetic products cannot be returned
- Orders with FREE SHIPPING will not be eligible for FREE RETURNS
- We offer FREE RETURNS for eligible UK customers however you must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to PUREMODUS.