Information Collected :
PUREMODUS only collects information wherever it is essential to us and where it is relevant to our Contract and operations so as to be able to provide you with the best experience and service.
PUREMODUS promises to only collect and use personal information for the purposes mentioned below:
- For Product delivery
- For delivery updates provided to you
- For customer support
- For provision of relevant product information
- For Order processing
- To administer your PUREMODUS account with us
- To audit the downloading of data from PUREMODUS Website/App
- To improve/modify/customize website/application layout and/or design for the purpose of customization for a better user experience
- To identify our users and visitors and carry out research on our users’ demographics
- In the event that you accept that you have no objection to being provided with this information to send you information based on your interests and usage which we think you may find useful or which you may have requested from us, regarding our products and services.
For as long as either required to us by law or as relevant for the purpose stated above:
- Browsing the PUREMODUS App or Website will not require you to provide any personal details. You may remain anonymous and we will not be able to identify you unless you register and create an account with PUREMODUS using the process mentioned on the website
- PUREMODUS will not sell, share or trade your personal information collected online with third parties, except in the following cases:
- Personal information collected online will be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only
- We may also send you marketing and/or promotional materials which you can unsubscribe from at any time
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree and accept that all information provided by you will be true and accurate and will be kept up to date and that you will inform us of any changes in the same, which you can do by accessing your PUREMODUS Account.
Information related to your orders is stored with us, but for security reasons, cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this and other account related/marketing/promotional information by logging into your Account.
Customer Undertaking :
Customers undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. Customers accept and agree that PUREMODUS cannot be held liable for misuse of passwords, unless such misuse is a result of our actions.
PUREMODUS ’ s Undertaking :
PUREMODUS will endeavor to ensure that all information collected from you is safely and securely stored. We will protect your personal information by:
- Restricting third party access to your personal information unless absolutely necessary; and
- Not retaining your personal information for any time period longer than required to fulfill the above purpose
All payment related data is encrypted as per our third party payment partners’ policies, for further information, please contact our customer happiness team as detailed below.
PUREMODUS is committed in its endeavor to comply with applicable laws governing the protection of personal data. However, in exceptional circumstances, if PUREMODUS is required by law to disclose personal information, specifically if the disclosure is deemed essential to prevent a threat to life or health, or for other law enforcement purposes, it will do so.
When Customers visit PUREMODUS, the company’s servers will automatically record the information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This information is collected to help us customize and/or improve our website/app and the services and experience we provide and will not be used in association or conjunction with any other personal information.
PUREMODUS may also choose to use Google Analytics features of Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. However, you can use the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. Further, PUREMODUS may choose to use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third party vendors, including Google, may show PUREMODUS ads on sites across the Internet. PUREMODUS and third party vendors, which may include Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to PUREMODUS.COM, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to PUREMODUS.COM.